Sunday, May 16, 2010

Last Few Months....

Okay, my apologies...I've really sucked at blogging....bad!  The last time I even wrote was back in January.  So a LOT has happened in my life since we've last spoken.  Here is the last few months in a nut shell-with pictures to help! :)

2/19:  My 25th Birthday
Had dinner and drinks with wonderful friends at Bonefish Grill (love it)!



2/28:  The GREATEST Day of My Life (so far)
Dylan & I are engaged!



3/13:  Met Riley Wyatt Edwards (our nephew)
Luke & Amanda had their first baby....I cannot explain how precious this little boy is, in so many ways!



3/26:  Wedding Dress Shopping @ Low's in Brinkley, AR
My parents and two very best friends (Jenny and JaneAnn) helped me pick out the most perfect dress!



April:  Breaking in the New Boat
Dylan & I have fished a bunch.....making memories we will always remember!


 5/15:  Dylan's 24th Birthday
Happy Birthday to my love....I am so in love with you!



Okay, so there it is.....busy, busy, busy and not blogging-I promise to try harder! :)  Let me tell you-planning a wedding is very time consuming and it is all that I do/think about all day, everyday!  140 days from today I will be Mrs. Sarah Edwards-LOVE IT!

Until next time-
Night!  
(I wrote this last nite, but my internet went out and it wouldn't post)

No comments:

Post a Comment