Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lovin' the new year!

I'm keeping this one short and sweet!  So I started my new job yesterday with Bank of America, and I'm tired! Gonna be hitting the bed earlier than I was used to for the last 8 months :) I am so thankful to be working again, and a special thanks to my family and friends that have been praying for me over this period of time as well.  Dylan took me out to dinner last night to celebrate my first day of work; he's really the best boyfriend EVER!  I love him for loving me!

Caught up with one of my best friends tonight as well.  JaneAnn and I got to chat it up for awhile this evening-isn’t it always refreshing to just sit and talk with an old friend?  I love her so much and miss her a lot…a bunch…a ton!

Tonight April, one of my roommates, and I watched my beloved American Idol!  I'm obsessed to say the least.  Annnd, on tonight's show was an old hometown familiar face.  Dave Pittman from Mountain Home was on there for an upcoming show!  So excited to see how far he goes, hopefully we will get a chance to vote for him!  Another Arkansan on Idol, ohhh yeaahhh!! Good luck to Dave this season, wishing him the best!

That's it for me tonight!  Goodnight!

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment