Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Meaningful Music

Good afternoon bloggers! 

So I've had a very unproductive day, considering I haven't really even left the couch (remember-I don't start working until next week).  BUT, I did work on enlarging my iTunes and updated my iPod this afternoon.  I added many songs from my two favorite genres of music: country and christian.  An afternoon of music is right up my alley though, and that is what I am blogging about today. 

I am one of those crazy people who really could not live without music and have a memory or feeling about EVERY song that I hear/sing.  Today I added more songs to my christian play list and decided that I wanted to get on YouTube and share some of the videos that truly have brought me to tears over the last two years and moved me in ways that songs have never done before.  "Came to My Rescue", "From the Inside Out" and "With Everything" all by Hillsong Church in Australia are just a FEW of my favs.

Through music and worship I have found a deeper relationship with God, one that has brought me to want to read my Bible more, pray more, praise more, and LOVE.....crazy love!

Came to My Rescue

From the Inside Out

With Everything

I wish that I could have found a way to embed these links, but I do hope you still check them out....let me know what you think! :)  I hope you enjoy these and that they move you in someway.

In my life, be lifted high.
In our world, be lifted high.
In our love, be lifted high Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment