Friday, January 8, 2010

Freeeeezing Friday!

Well, it's just freezing! I woke up this morning to 2 degree weather-needless to say, I stayed in bed and slept in til 10am!!! :) Don't judge, I will be back on track come next week with the new job! I have been on "extended vacation" (as my dad likes to say) for 8 months and I may have a rough week readjusting to the working world, so I'm taking full advantage of my remainder of time off. By the way, starting at the bottom will leave me with few free Saturdays I assume-so sleeping in is necessary right now!

Anywhooo, Dylan's work decided to close down due to the weather conditions up in Rogers yesterday; he is a Park Ranger for the Army Corps of Engineers at Beaver Lake. SOOOO, we enjoyed an entire day together!  Went to Kosmos Greekafe for lunch.....mmmmm, delicious! Then on to Blockbuster to pick up Inglorious Basterds (yes, that's how it's spelled). Which was a great movie, by the way! Then we joined some friends at their house to watch the BCS National Championship. We do NOT like Texas, so were rooting for Bama all the way, glad to see the SEC win!

Not so much planned for the weekend as well, I'm sure it will be spent mostly indoors bundled up together due to the crazy cold weather-works for me though! :)
Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."  John 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment