Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Has Begun!

Okay, here I am starting a new blog for the new year! :) I have done one previously for work, but am very excited to start my first ever personal blog. I have enjoyed over the last few years learning, reading, and growing with some of my family and friends blogs....so here goes nothing. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed being a part of your blogging life.

This year has much in store, I can just feel it! God blessed me with a job offer on New Years Eve! That alone is a blessing that I have been praying for for 8 months. [My new job with Bank of America starts Jan. 11] New Years Eve night was then started at Brand New Church in Bergman, AR with my wonderful boyfriend, Dylan. After an amazing night of great food, amazing worship, and a kick start message into the new decade, we headed to Mountain Home (our hometown) to ring in the New Year with my folks. We had a great time!

January 1st we hit the road to see our best, and most wonderful friends-Jeff & Jenny-in Memphis, TN. The Razorbacks had made it to the Liberty Bowl there which gave us an excuse to spend time with two people we love. The weekend was all together a great time, spent with great people. Not to mention a HOG win! Woo Pig Sooie! We love the Corkrans oh-so-much and thank them for having us in their beautiful home for the weekend!


New Years Eve with my love!

Dylan & I trying to stay warm in the frigid weather!

Come back and see me soon :)

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29

2 comments:

  1. hello my friend- you're a blogger! we need to meet asap i haven't kissed your face since you've moved back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! Glad to see you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete